These traditional pots are a great for cooking frijoles and are equally beautiful presented on a dining table. The perfect way to feed your hungry family and friends!
- Made of lead free clay
- Comes with lid
- Designed to cook on an open flame and electric stove tops
- Choose from 4 different sizes
- Small - 4.5" tall, 4 " diameter
- Medium - 5" tall, 5" diameter
- Large - 6" tall, 6 " diameter
- Extra Large - 7" tall, 7" diameter
Below you will find the recommended procedures to cure the pot:
1. Soak outer bottom part in cold water for 2 hrs
2. Fill the pot with cool water below the rim
3. Bring water to a boil and allow to simmer for 5 minutes
4. Turn off the heat and allow the water to cool down (best if you leave overnight)
5. Discard the water
6. Clean it with with a grain salt paste or baking soda and rinse with water
7. Clay pot is ready for use!
8. Avoid dishwashing liquids or soaps. Scrub it with a plastic scraper.