Let us introduce to you our super amiga, cocktail book author, Vianney Rodriguez. A native of South Texas, Vianney shares the region's vibrant and unique culture on her award winning blog, Sweet Life. Last month Vianney spent the day with us at Artelexia serving up some of her delicious cocktails to our customers while they shopped and sampled pan dulce. What a fun day! Thank you, Vianney for joining us all the way from Texas!
Horchata Margaritas by Sweet Life
1.5 oz Tequila blanco
1 oz Coconut liqueur
.5 oz Agave
2 oz Horchata
1. Fill one small plate with agave and another plate with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
2. Turn an empty cocktail glass upside down, and dip first into the agave, and then into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
3. Turn the glass back over, fill with ice and set aside.
4. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, and the tequila, coconut liqueur, agave and horchata. shake until chilled.
5. Shake for 30 seconds, then strain into the cocktail glass.